Friday, October 19, 2012









UPDATES


My new release, And So We Carry On continues an upward climb on the national Jazz Week chart to the # 6 position! Also, And So We Carry On has received it's first review - a great one from Marc Myers on JazzWax.com. Read here. http://t.co/4pQRB2Vu




I am scheduled to do several radio interviews this coming week as a featured artist discussing the new recording. The dates are: this Sunday, 10/21 at 12 noon (eastern)- 9 am (pacific) on WKSJS - San Jose, CA: Tuesday 10/23 at 11 am on WGMC - Rochester, NY and Thursday 10/25 at 1:30 pm on WFSK - Nashville,TN. Tune in if you can or listen online.






TRAVEL

On October 25th I'll be heading to Europe to make some dates with Sonny Rollins (I'll post the schedule soon). I'll have CD's with me for sale so you might want to take advantage if you will be nearby. Cities will include London, Paris, Vienna, Barcelona, Geneva, Luxembourg, Bologna & Prague. I'll be back in NYC in November. 





THE CAMPAIGN

There are ONLY 13 DAYS (and counting) left to my Indiegogo Campaign. Take a moment to check out the campaign at: 

Take part in helping me market and promote this recording by contributing whatever you can to the campaign, and spreading the word about it to potential contributors you may know. 


I could not have put the campaign together without the help of the knowledgeable Bret Primack, known to many as The Jazz Video Guy.


Bret has a tremendous understanding of the internet and has helped guide me through the development of the campaign as well as shooting, editing and posting many of the videos you see of me online. I'm grateful for his assistance.


Check out:
www.cliftonanderson.net  My website is the only place (for now) that you can purchase a physical copy of the new CD, And So We Carry On  and the only place you will be able to get a bonus download track with the complete album download.  


My 2 other CD's Landmarks Along The Way and Decade are also available.


                  
photo by: John Abbott 

Check back soon for more news.....

No comments:

Post a Comment